“Its Okay to drink white wine after Labor Day”
With Summer coming close to an end and Labor Day making that Obvious, I still suggest you enjoy a nice glass of White wine weather you fill your glass with Ice (souther thing ~ I’m guilty) or your fill it to the brim, or you choose to savor the flavor of the subtle notes of peach, apple, or apricot infused into every drip of Goddess Grape!
Mid day preferred sitting outside enjoying the company of nature and solitude, I have gathered a list of White Wine you will most definately be thanking me for! When it comes to Vino, Im no stranger. Take a look at a few of my top Whites with the price points you can go ahead and buy another bottle to share!
- Aromas of lifted citrus, tropical fruit, and crushed herbs
- Flavors of ripe, tropical fruit with passion fruit, melon, and grapefruit
- Perfect for all occasions
- Growing regions from the northern tip of New Zealand to southern coast
- Winemakers select an assortment of grapes, producing diverse and flavorful wines
This one almost made my Number 1. Simply because the handpicked Elderberry infused with this wine. This company has been around for a LONG time and the family put every bit of love as they hand picked the flowers. The unique taste contains the secret of flowers picked in the sunshine and incorporated within three hours of picking to ensure quality. This brand is also still operated by the family. A MUST to try!!
- Best quality & premium taste
- Fine gourmet foods for someone special
- Ideal corporate & holiday gift
- High standards of quality control
- Light and airy flavor
Following suite, my next most favorite. Subtle sweetness (but not too sweet) slightly dry (but not too dry) a hint of pineapple. Perfect all around white! The best thing about this brand is that the owner takes pride in his work and will not ship the wine if the temperature is not suitable. I can respect that.
- Light Acidity
- Temp regulated shipment
- New Zealand Marlboro Country