Change is Good
Sometimes we need a change from our current lifestyle routine. Closet appears to be a constant disappoint, and this old hairstyle and boots from two years ago just don’t get you excited anymore. You know you need a change and you are clueless how and where to start.
Working with several large well known corporations such as Nordstrom and many more, so I can design a platform that works for you within your budget to help get you to where you want to be. I call this the 50/50. The 50/50 is where you will work one on one with a personal stylist e to help get you on your desired lifestyle path. With a new lifestyle means a new attitude, new wardrobe, new hair, and basically new everything to match the new you. If you are feeling a change in the air, then its probably time to start here!
Lets talk about some things that may help you understand when a change is needed!
- New Job / Career Move – This is by far the most common. A shift in the career path typically requires a different attire. Have you recently changed jobs from working at the local food chain as a waiter/waitress and headed into corporate America? This means a classy, clean and sophisticated farewell to uniforms and tennis shoes!
- From College into Degree – Much more of a structured attire and appearance. Designs on a budget and help in this category is second to the most common. College attire can be difficult to come out of. Trading in the every day boat shoes for a pair of Cole Hanns, or sending the Birkenstocks to the back of your shoe rack for something a little more poised can be life changing.
- Weight Loss – Nothing says I need a new me, like actually having a “new me”. This one is a game changer and honestly one of my favorites!! This is a new start from head to toe and a total transformation is about to take place. The amount of confidence and life style changes that come along with this is astounding .
- Relationship Goals – Out with the old and in with the new! Say hello to your ideal mate! Creative visualization is amongst one of the most proven supreme ways to get you where you want to be, including everything in life. Let’s say you have a crush on a specific person or you are attracted to a certain “type” but you are no where near the vicinity of that category in which they are.
- Plain Jane/Plain Joe is simple board – Slightly more common than not but still needed. Routine, Routine, Routine is b-o-r-i-n-g . You’re done with your appearance and wardrobe and basically, you want a bit more edginess to your personality. You live in an area that is fluent with “like a likes” meaning everyone looks and dresses the same, but you have a desire to stand out and be unique. This is appealing to most, and alot of people have a difficult time achieving this with confidence.
These are some of the most common reason, that people seek changes with their style. Although there are many more, they usually fall slightly inline with one of these categories.
What we do is simple!
- You let me know which category in which you feel like fits you best, From there, you can decide how long you need my services.
- Tell me your interest and what your desired outcome is, who inspires you?
- Send me your sizes in specific measurements
- I will do the work to ensure these items are top quality and within your budget. I will send everything over to you in a Look book specific to you and send them to you for you to review before we proceed.
- You finalize the items and give me a Yes, and I will send you the direct links on how to order these items They will be delivered directly to your address from the merchant.
Stylist fee is $120.00 per services. If you feel that you need a more detailed plan then we can work on a tailored pricing structure to accommodate your needs.
I have been in this industry for over 9 years, and I absolutely LOVE helping clients with makeovers/styling. I have discovered that there are so many people that have a very hard time coordinating their personal style with attire. I am eager to help you in any way possible. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any additional information!
I look forward to working with you!!